We are an interdisciplinary, multisite, collaborative research team investigating the intersecting socioeconomic, institutional, and biological pathways through which education and early life conditions impact later-life health and cognition. Our research informs efforts to intervene early in the life course to improve the lives of future older Americans.
- Research to improve lives and enhance equity
- Interdisciplinary collaborative science
- High quality, reproducible, impactful scholarship
- Secure data to protect research participants
- Accessible data for open science